Saturday, February 27, 2010

Week 4 Check in and March challenge

So, I'm getting the feeling this month was a disaster for everyone. Like I said, who would have thought it would have been that much easier to exercise everyday than to change your eating habits!? I guess I did okay this week, but the month in general was not good, meaning I did not accomplish this month's goal. Not even close. And I know it wasn't for at least 5 others of you out there. I won't name names though, so you can breath a sigh of relief! Did anyone manage to succeed? I think we'll have to try this one again another month, and this time actually stick to it!

As far as March is concerned, this month we're going to focus on our inner wellbeing and take some time for ourselves. Each week, you should do something to pamper yourself. This could be obvious, such as a massage, pedicure, a hair cut, highlights, or something less obvious, but still manages to give you that sense of "ahhhh." This could be taking a bath, reading a book, taking a nap one afternoon. All of these things without feeling guilty like "omg, I have sooooo much to do!" But once a week, you should do something just for yourself and not worry about it, not feel guilty. You deserve it. And it's part of the total wellness package we're working on.

So, what do you have in mind? I'm thinking a massage, pedicure, and I'll have to think of two others, but I'm good for the first half of the month.

Ok, two more days left in February (including today). Let's try to hold out with no C's this last weekend! Come on! We can do it! Two more days, that's all I'm asking of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment