Monday, January 18, 2010

30X18

Please please please tell me you did something today for your 30. Even if you haven't been doing anything yet, haven't been doing it religiously, gave up, whatever, please tell me today, on a holiday, when the weather was soooo unbelievable, you got outside and enjoyed the day and did SOMETHING.

Danie and I hit up the gym at 9 am to get in our weights. The gym was definitely odd. Very empty, and none of the usual characters were there either. Not sure if they didn't go at all, or still came in at 6 am.

Later this afternoon, I just had to do something outside, so a friend that lives nearby and I took our bikes and rode around town, down to the park, down by the river. It was so freaking unbelievably gorgeous! I just felt like a red and white polka dot dress was all that was missing!

Guess that's it for today! Enjoy the short week!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I did!! :) Even after all the festivities from the weekend, I headed to the gym. 40 min on the eliptical and 25 on the treadmill. It's go time people! Look at you Sarah. Two workouts in one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I read a GREAT quote earlier today. "If you fail to plan, plan to fail." I think this is a great inspiration for not only working out and eating healthy, but but overall having an organized life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! I saw that quote too from that other blog you sent me!! I was going to use it, still will, but you nailed it on the head! Great inspiration for everything (like the big three we talked about before, but don't need to put on this website, haha).

    But good for you for getting to the gym! Over an hour, NOT TOO SHABBY! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete