Thursday, January 7, 2010

30X7

My day: Wake up in hotel room in Baltimore at 5:30. Shower. Meet for client meeting at 6:45, leave Baltimore around 2:30, get back to Richmond 5:30. Went food shopping, ate dinner, went to the gym, am typing quick blog, then planning on hitting the hay early.

I almost didn't make it today. I didn't want to do it, and honestly, the only reason I did is because I didn't want to have to tell you all I didn't work out! Can't say it was the best workout I ever got, but as you can see above, I had a long day and I'm tired! But what was the number one rule from day 1? NO EXCUSES! So, I gotta live by my own rules.

Short blog today, just wanted to give shout out to Tanya who is doing awesome! And Caroline, who still gets props for doing a great job! What about anyone else? How are you doing?

2 comments:

  1. Just found out I need to give RAP props too!! You guys are awesome! And definitely an inspiration to me to keep it up!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for the props! what is RAP? i almost didn't work out friday due to unexpected occurrences and 12 hours of socialization(busy day!!!), but part of the socialization was a west coast swing class, so glad i did do that, it was fun. then saturday, i ran 6 miles in frigid cold and the did an intense upper body workout right before they closed. Today was not as grand, so i'm counting multiple dog walks and various calf raises, leg lifts, etc. i bough a pullup bar, so maybe i can brag about my pullup ability soon!

    ReplyDelete