Wednesday, January 6, 2010

30X5 and 6

I didn't forget you all yesterday! I was just at work until after 8 pm!! And just didn't feel like typing when I finally got home. Anyways, success was mine both yesterday and today! 45 minutes cardio yesterday and 1 hour weight this morning. Both at 6 am! So, no excuses! But I will admit, it's easier to get out of bed when I know Danie is meeting me to lift weights. So, do whatever you can to remain motivated and held accountable!

I have a great idea for this week's wellness shot!! My word of the day (I receive via email) a few days ago was constitutional, and no, it has nothing to do with the gov'ment. This definition is "noun: a walk taken for one's health." How perfect was that word? So, this week's wellness shot is two part. One is to take a constitutional, and the other will be to use that word to describe your walk to someone in casual conversation and then report back. I already see mine going down. When someone says to have a good night when leaving for the day, I'll reply back with "I will! I'll enjoy a nice constitutional and some reality TV!" Haha, obnoxious! But improving our vocab is good for our mind/soul! This week's wellness challenge will expire Wednesday, January 13th, so get your constitutional in before then and report back with confirmation of completion of both taking the constitutional, and using it in a sentence!!



 
Walking photo: David Martinez

2 comments:

  1. so i'm doing well so far on exercise part since reading your blog. i needed some inspiration. wished i had a wake up work out call, but think that might be too much to expect. so last nite in the chill(understatement!), i ran 3.26 miles. i actually ran/walked b/c i couldn't breathe so fabulously. but i did run fast for the first mile. i think everyone runs faster int he cold. bootcamp and/or gym today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad to be your inspiration! Which really, thinking about it, is kind of funny considering your the amazing running girl! I agree about running faster in the cold. It was freezing so congrats on getting out there! Late night!

    ReplyDelete