Friday, January 8, 2010

30X8

Here we are, at the end of a full week (and then some)! I got in my early AM weights with Danie this morning and I am feeling pumped!


So, I have props to the following who have gotten to 30X8 with me!
Danie
Erin
Tanya
Rebecca
Susan

So the above get my endless gratitude as you are keeping me motivated!!!

I know there's more out there, like some people from work that are following. Let us know how you're doing!

I don't know about you, but I am feeling better already. My energy has soared! When I used to get home from work, I used to crash, but I am getting so much more done these days because I have so much more energy. And that's just from one week! I'm definitely hoping to continue this after January, hope that January makes it a habit that I go from. But no worries to you all, I won't be expecting you keep up with it, but I bet you'll be surprised to see you notched up your own workouts as a result. How are you guys feeling?

Today's quote: "An optimist is the human personification of spring." - Susan J. Bissonette

Why does this quote matter today? Because an optimist is definitely not someone who goes around "gosh, I'm sooooo busy. I don't have time to work out, blah blah blah." Anyone can get optimist and excited and find that 30 minutes isn't so hard to fit in. Plus, with all the energy you'll get from working out, you actually have more time since you're not vegging in front of the TV at 7 pm for the night because you're exhausted.


Found on random blogs with no photo credits


One down, three to go!
xoxo, Sarah

1 comment:

  1. No sooner did I post this then I got an email from our office wellness committee indicating they'd be having seminars throughout the year on wellness topics. The first topic: "Embracing Optimism: Benefits for Mind and Body." How apropos!

    ReplyDelete