Sunday, January 3, 2010

30X3

Definitely not in the mood to work out today, so I thought I'd knock it out with some quick on-demand videos. Wow, was I wrong about those.

Tried Yoga for beginners, which actually was really hard, but yoga was something I'd been meaning to get into for awhile. That was only 10 minutes, so for the other 20, I put on Carmen Electra's striptease and wow was that an eye opener. First, it really wasn't as much of a cardio workout as I was hoping (unless these on-demand videos aren't the real deal). But I seem to remember something about it being a core workout. Well, I didn't really enjoy it. First, I couldn't really do the moves (as indicated in earlier post, I'm not really coordinated with dance moves, which is why I prefer running, kickboxing and lifting weights). She was teaching a routine, but not giving enough repetition, so I couldn't remember what we were supposed to be doing. Plus I was prancing around in my living room with yoga pants and a sports bra, and let me tell, I didn't look a thing like Carmen Electra! Yikes! So, I was sort of feeling bad about myself which is NOT the point of exercise. I decided this did not count towards my 30 minutes since I'm supposed to feel better about myself, so I headed off to the gym and got in a good 45 minutes on the elliptical. I felt much better, and much sexier when I was done with that.


videodetective.com


There was some crazy guy on the machine next to me who kept talking under his breath. I kept thinking he was talking to me, or on a cell phone, but it was neither. It was to himself. Then all of a sudden, he said very loudly "G- D- it!!" It was so bizarre! The funniest part about it was he was actually really cute. About 5'11", really cute face, and nice, toned body. It just was a funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment