Friday, January 1, 2010

30X1

Well, I did it. Didn't want to, but I did it. I completed the first day of the 30x30! So 2010 is already off on the right foot. Since my gym was closed today, I knew I'd have to do something on my own, and in order to get motivated, I called Tanya, and we walked 3 miles together. It was fun getting out there and we had a good time talking and walking, and Tanya is a fast walker! Got a good workout in, even if it was just a walk. At times though, it was a little frustrating for me that I couldn't run, considering Tanya and I use to run together. But at least I was out there moving, and that's the whole point of this! Plus, I felt great when I got home. Great because I got my body moving, and great because I accomplished the first day of this challenge!

So, what about you!? Did you manage to get day 1 in?! If not, I'm terribly ashamed for you, but that doesn't give you a free pass for the rest of the month, get up and no excuses tomorrow or the rest of the month! You hear me!?  I know it's so easy to not exercise on the weekend. You have chores to do, you have stuff around the house to do, you don't want to move from the couch, etc. But 30 minutes isn't going to kill your whole day. C'mon! You can do it!! Think of the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment